Laughing at Wife of the Year: Elaine Freedman (Terry's wife!)

Adding to my list of reasons to go back to England, my friend Terry just sent me this hilarious video where he interviewed his wife.

I love her! Like I always say, behind every great man is a woman who keeps him humble! Elaine Freedman, you're my kind of woman -- I want to meet you!



I just love Terry -- he is one of my most trusted advisors and has been one of our many amazing researcher/pedagogical experts who tells us the truth about what we need to do on things like Horizon and Flat Classroom. Terry is a "straight shooter" and also has practical classroom experience in his back pocket. I am very grateful to all of his hundreds of hours and assistance he has given behind the scenes.

Oh, btw, Terry recorded this as he was evaluating the flip video.

Popular Posts